But its not what you're thinking. Its not due to the newness of it all, but rather, due to the growing list of
1. Complete semester long project.
2. Complete and document (not to mention impress) while at semester long internship.
4. Complete yet another group project.
5. Network, network, network.
6. Apply for jobs.
7. Train for half marathon.
8. Remain sane.
9. Neglect none of the following: boyfriend, friends, family.
10. Learn to be more productive...fast.
12. Complete half marathon.
13. Get a job.
14. Avoid becoming a total terror to be around.
15. Complete Operation: Washboard Abs.
These next 12 weeks are going to be, well, awful. But the light shines somewhere at the end of this tunnel, even though my eyes are straining to see it.
While some of these are more important to get checked off the list (please see #3, #13.....#15), and some more realistic than others (please see #8, #10, and #14 specifically), the only way to survive it is to show up and shut up.
So, I'm here--but I can't promise total compliance with that last one..